Searching for a conference venue in South Yorkshire to host your corporate event? OEC Sheffield has a variety of functional spaces to hire throughout the year, that suit different conference sizes and requirements – Keep reading to find out more, plus details on The OEC as a virtual conference venue!
Why Are Corporate Events Important?
At OEC Sheffield, we know how to impress your company and delegates with an unforgettable Corporate Event Space – But why is it so important for your business to host a conference or corporate event?
We’ve compiled some of the key factors:
- Company culture is vital – conferences and events allow time for your team and guests to recharge.
- It promotes an informal atmosphere outside of the office – great for networking and team bonding!
- Validates employees – showing that they’re the core of the business and boosts team morale.
- Conferences and corporate events enhance creativity by working within a new environment.
- Brings additional marketing content for your business – e.g., “Look what we just did for our employees” and “We know how to stay ahead of our competition”.
- Provides further education and insight on your company or topic to attendees!
What Makes a Corporate Event Space?
A good Corporate Event Space completely depends on your wants and needs for your event, each business has a variety of different things to consider – below are some important points to factor in:
1. Location: Is it near major roads and hotels?
2. Size: Does the space fit your group size?
3. Layout: Can you arrange the room to fit your needs?
4. Catering: Does the conference venue offer food and beverage?
5. Facilities: What other necessities are offered for your event?
Not to blow our own trumpet, but we reckon we tick all of those boxes!
What OEC Sheffield Offers as a Corporate Event Space…
We have numerous conference rooms and suites, varying in size depending on your preferences – Our main room, the ‘Rivelin Suite’, has a capacity of 500 and is fully adaptable with partitions to create smaller rooms; including ‘Rivelin 1’ accommodating 100 guests and ‘Rivelin 2’ serving 200.
Along with this, OEC has a professional boardroom (2 to 12 people) and VIP Hospitality Boxes overlooking Owlerton Stadium’s racetrack – which extends from 20 to 80 people. All of our room types have access to a private bar, mood lighting, a welcoming ambience, and comfortable tables and chairs.
Technology & Connectivity
If you’re an international company with employees, clients, or networkers abroad, OEC Sheffield also offers the facilities for virtual conferences! Or perhaps you just want to showcase your digital skills at your corporate event?
Whatever the reason you want to get online, our conference venue offers the latest audio-visual technology – including:
- Full 4K and HD video broadcast and capture: allowing you to transmit incredible live footage through hyper fast-internet and the best in streaming technology – perfect for virtual conferences.
- Feed-switching technology, software, and hardware – offering your virtual guests the chance to switch between sessions and presentations. This will also allow them to interact in Q&A sessions, branded showcases and more.
- Simple interfacing and flexible solution integration – our conference venue works with leading Microsoft suites and Restream to encourage off-site interactions.
- Support from an on-site technician is available through the OEC.
- Technology and capabilities of a leading, professional, conference venue standard.
Catering & Refreshments
OEC Sheffield offers a comprehensive range of menus for you to choose from for your corporate event – all prepared in-house by our talented chefs. Whether it’s breakfast sandwiches, a finger buffet lunch, or a 3-course dinner, we have options to suit every style of conference.
Accessibility & Location
Located in the heart of Sheffield, just 3 miles from the city centre, our conference venue and corporate event space offers free parking with over 400 spaces! Plus, if your delegates require accommodation for your event, you can choose from a wide selection of hotel rooms to suit different tastes and budgets – all within a short drive of the OEC.
Our conference venue has dedicated event planners to help organise your conference. Not to mention, complimentary stationery is available to all delegates attending your conference event.
Ready to get started? Level up your conference and reach out to us – Start planning your ideal corporate event with OEC Sheffield today…